The need for health insurances rising to safeguard yourself from falling into a financial quicksand due to unexpected medical expenses. Unhealthy lifestyles and various environmental changes such as global warming have led to multiple health issues and medical diseases.
The cost of treatment has been rising rapidly, making it difficult for the patient to cover the treatment cost. It has caused significant harm to the financial condition of their families and makes it difficult for them to arrange even the necessities. The government is trying their best to spread awareness and provide relaxation on various medical treatments/ But these subsidies only cover the bare minimum services provided by the hospitals.
It is where health insurance comes into play. Medical emergencies never inform you before ringing your bell, and hence it’s better always stay prepared to face such crises.
Benefits Of Health Insurance
Many healthcare service providers are offering the facilities of health insurance, but Bajaj Finserv Health remains unparalleled. It provides plans covering treatment expense and post-hospitalization charges depending on the customer’s coverage.
To understand the benefits of getting health insurance, let’s have a look at the most refined healthcare platform and what it offers in this regard:
- Medical Expenses
The foremost importance of medical insurance is to provide the best possible medical treatment. The insurance covers a wide range of services like ambulance charges, hospitalisation expenses, medication charges, lab tests, among many others, depending on the type of insurance purchased.
- Coverage Against Critical Illness
Insurance provided covers critical illness such as cancer, loss of limbs, kidney failure, heart transplant, tuberculosis and other diseases from the predetermined list. Upon identifying any diseased (covered in the health insurance), the patient is entitled to receive a lump sum amount and other beneficiary services.
- Tax Benefits
Health Insurance covering tax relaxation can be helpful to the patients. Under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, certain tax deductions are eligible for premium paid health care policies.
- If the health insurance is personalised, INR 25,000 will be issued to the person and the family.
- A deduction of INR 50,000 is available if the person or the spouse is 60 years old or more. There are unique other plans for senior citizens and super citizens.
- If an individual belongs to the Hindu Undivided Family(HUF), he/she receives a deduction of INR 25,000 under the law.
4. Cashless Treatment And Clam Benefit
Medical Insurance offers cashless treatments in case of hospitalisation. It requires you to fill out a pre-authorization form and display your health insurance card at the hospital for availing of the benefits.
The hospitalisation charges are cleared out between the insurance company and the hospital. The reimbursement is only applicable if the patient gets admitted to any of the network hospitals.
Health Insurance Provided
Bajaj Finserv Health covers a wide range of health insurance to provide you with maximum benefits and safeguard your health. Mentioned below are a few health insurance plans offered by Bajaj Finserv Health.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Plan
Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Plan is an insurance plan for an individual, and it covers the following services:
- The eligibility criteria for adults is from 18 to 55 years and for children from 90 days to 30 years of age.
- The sum insured is from INR 1.5 Lakhs to INR 50 Lakhs.
- More than 65,000 network hospitals.
- It also covers pre and post-hospitalisation expenses.
- The period for pre-existing illness is 36 months.
- Day care treatment is also covered in this insurance.
- Self + Family along with the parents.
The above is a Family Insurance Premium paid plan which offers the following services.
- If everyone is below 60 years, then a lump sum amount of INR 50,000 is issued.
- If any family member is a senior citizen, then an amount of INR 1 lakh is given.
- Also, the family members receive additional deductions as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Aditya Birla Active Assure Diamond Plan
Aditya Birla Active Assure Diamond Plan is an insurance plan for an individual, and it covers the following services:
- The eligibility criteria for adults is from 18 to 55 years and for children from 91 days to 25 years of age.
- The sum insured is from INR 3 Lakhs to INR 25 Lakhs.
More than 75,000 network hospitals.
- It also covers pre and post-hospitalization expenses and day care treatment.
- The period for pre-existing illness is 48 months.
- Reinstatement benefits are also included in this insurance.
An individual needs to choose the best health insurance plan according to his requirements. You must go through the pre-determined list before purchasing the insurance to avoid any discrepancy and safeguard their health as much as possible.
Bajaj Finserv Health makes it easy for your to check your insurance details and renew them in the given time frame. You can also upgrade their plans to avail of the facilities.